Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1994 Time "Generations" cover article

Just in time for Thanksgiving, an edition of Time magazine that was published the week of a past Thanksgiving, November 28, 1994. Sure, most of us have this issue, but this is for those that missed it, or for those that just haven't taken it out to look at in awhile.

(Click on images to enlarge.)





Hope all my readers have a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of the love of your family, enjoyment of great food, and reflection on what you have to be thankful for... remembering the One to express our gratitude to.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him, bless his name! Psalm 100:4 (RSV)

Check out some vintage Thanksgiving ads from papers that I clipped movie ads from here, and here.

5 comments:

The Weary Professor said...

Great sentiment and verse, Fred! I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving.

Frederick said...

Thanks, Prof! We sure did. Hope you and yours did also!

Pineapples101 said...

I still love Generations. Probably the most underrated ST flick. Beautiful photography and a lush score.

Thanks for posting :)

SFF said...

Federick

I just wanted to let you know how much I was enjoying your site and I still have much to explore. Thanks for sharing all of these great images and articles too.

Like yourself, I think, I'm quite partial to ST:TOS the most. I do enjoy the other series but for me the original was the best.
Best, SFF

Bluejay Young said...

Come back with me! Make a difference again!

Kirk drinks coffee. Picard drinks tea. Any questions? *G*

Bluejay