Monday, October 9, 2017

"Leonard Nimoy Answers 40 Questions" 1967 Article

From a 1967 movie magazine comes this article with 40 intimate things you always wanted to know about Leonard Nimoy!

(Click on the images to view full-size. Once open, you may have to click again to enlarge.)






Bonus #1: A rare publicity photo of Shatner and guest star Celeste Yarnell from "The Apple." I have no clue what odd kind of alien plant he's using to impress her with his knowledge of...

"Why waste time with Chekov over there? Let's show the natives how it's really done."

Bonus #2: Rare publicity photo of Joan Collins as Edith Keeler.

"Oh, Mr. Kirk... would you help me with the dreadfully heavy doily?"

1 comment:

DAN ASUNCION said...

I think that I've found my kind of STAR TREK blog!
***********
The CINEMATOGRAPHY & LIGHTING of the original
series has yet to be duplicated by any other new
STAR TREK series... :(

I suspect that the Film Stock & Lenses contributed
GREATLY to the LOOK of these episodes.